For That Perfect Flat Chest!
Are you tired of not being able to take off your shirt at the pool or when you hit the winning goal on the football ground, just because of gynecomastia or man boobs? The good news is that, this condition is completely treatable. KA Surgery, under the guidance & expertise of Dr. Kouroche Amini, offers absolute gynecomastia treatment/ surgery, to help you get rid of that feminine bulge on your chest & get you the most attractive & most desirable flat & manly chest.
More about Gynecomastia
- Gynecomastia or more commonly known as man boobs is extremely embarrassing but shockingly common in elderly men and pubescent boys.
- This is a condition of abnormal development or swelling of the breast tissues in males, due to imbalance in the two vital sex hormones called, estrogen & testosterone.
- Gynecomastia can possibly also be a side effect of certain steroids, drugs & medicines. (The list is readily available on the internet)
Effects of Gynecomastia
Well! this condition does not show significant traces of being a threat to life.
- Living with Gynecomastia can be a physical & social struggle for many
- To an extent, enlarged breast tissues in males can be an alarming indication of testicular tumor
- It is very rare, but man boobs can also be a signal of breast cancer in males. Hence, it is highly recommended, to not neglect the condition and get it checked at the earliest
Symptoms of Gynecomastia
Droopy puffy nipples & enlarged breast in males are an obvious symptom of Gynecomastia. There are cases where either or both breasts are enlarged, most probably behind the nipple & areola.
Here Are Few More Symptoms That Indicate Gynecomastia
- Nipple discharge in one or both breasts
- Breast tenderness
- Swollen breast gland tissue
- Puffy nipples
Gynecomastia the Treatment
There are many myths about treating Gynecomastia. Some say exercise & proper diet can burn that extra flab on the chest. And a few others recommend some over the counter pills or ointments. Trust! Do not try just about anything, without medical consultation and proper health investigation. The after effects can be dangerous.
KA Surgery indeed is the right place to treat all your worries related to Gynecomastia, under the supervision & proficiency of Dr. Kouroche Amini, a well-known plastic surgeon in the Geneva, switzerland.
Gynecomastia – Surgical Options
- Gynecomastia Surgery Liposuction alone
- Liposuction & excision of the breast gland.
*Based on the medical history and condition, Dr. Kouroche Amini suggests the most suitable treatment to patients & the results may vary case to case.
Why “KA Surgery” for Gynecomastia Treatment
- Experts Consultation
- >Realistic result expectation discussion
- Experience of 3 -5 real Gynecomastia condition every year (Not fat related)
- Personal attention
- In some cases insurance benefits applicable
Cost of a Gynecomastia Surgery
Cost of the surgery may vary from case to case. Call KA Surgery for an appointment.
Below Are the Components That Make Up the Total Cost of Surgery
- Medical tests
- surgical clinic facility costs
- Anesthesia fees
- Prescription medications
- Surgeon’s fee
- Post-surgery garments