- Body Liposuction or Liposculpture
- What is Liposuction?
- Areas Liposuction is performed in
- Liposuction at KA Surgery
- Liposuction – Post surgery expectation
- Results of Liposuction
- What is Liposculpture?
- Short Procedure of Liposculpture
- Liposculpture - Post Surgery Expectation
- Results of Liposculpture
- Benefits of Liposculpture
Liposuction – to obtain that ideal body shape!
Are you finding it hard to achieve that perfect body shape and are frustrated, even after being honest with diet patterns and an exercise regime? Well! Removing rigid and stubborn fat deposits on the body can be a frustrating affair.
If you find yourself in the same situation, there’s nothing to worry about. You have reached the right place and are in safe hands. Fortunately, Liposuction or liposculpture, work miraculously to achieve a toned body. At KA Surgery, Dr. Kouroche Amini, a master at liposuction plastic surgery, helps you complete your weight loss journey and obtain a more proportionate body.
What is Liposuction?
- Liposuction, is a famous form of plastic surgery used to shape the body and eliminate unwanted fat
- Liposuction can get rid of fat that exercise or diet have not been able to move
- Performed under special anesthesia, this surgery works well in contouring the body
- It is important to note that, liposuction is not a treatment performed for weight control or obesity and it does not play any role in removing stretch marks or cellulite.
Areas Liposuction is performed in
- Chin and Jawline
- Lower abdomen
- Hips or Love Handles
- Inner thigh and Outer thigh
Becoming more popular in this genre are –
- Calves and
Liposuction at KA Surgery
- The complete liposuction procedure is carried out by Dr. Amini
- Every surgery is specialized, depending on needs of the patient
- The process might take anything between 1 – 4 hours (depending on the amount of fat and areas to be focused on)
- Liposuction majorly is an outpatient procedure, at rare scenarios the patient is required to stay overnight at the clinic
Liposuction – Post surgery expectation
- It is mandatory to wear special compression garments in all the cases of liposuction
- Bruising and swelling can be high for the first three days post-surgery and gradually dissipates within the next weeks
- You can shower, but as instructed by the surgeon
- Work can be resumed within 3 to 10 days post-surgery
- During morning time some discomfort can be experienced, but it wears out as you begin an active day
- It is prohibited to lift heavy objects or do strenuous actives for at least three weeks
- The stitches on the incision are removed within 7 days of the surgery
Results of Liposuction
Liposuction essentially has long-lasting and permanent effects. Once the fat cells are removed through a liposuction plastic surgery they do not come back. But the remaining fat cells in the treated area have chances of growing and expanding. Hence, it is highly recommended to follow a healthy lifestyle, with a balanced diet and exercise, to retain the effects of liposuction for a lifetime.
What is Liposculpture?
Often confused, “Liposuction and liposculpture” belong to the same cosmetic family but have different goals. The basic difference between these two procedures is that Liposuction is used to remove fat from the overall body, while liposculpture aims to achieve a more refined body structure and shape.
Liposculpture fundamentally is a more polished version of liposuction. It is a great technique to lose weight from specific areas and not from anywhere else. Liposculpture is also used in reconstructive surgeries for scar assessment and even breast augmentation procedures after breast cancer to enhance shape of the breast.
This is done by using the fat that has been aspirated and after having prepared and purified it, to reinject the fat in a part of the body that needs to be corrected.
This process is called lipofilling or the injection or free fat graft injections
Short Procedure of Liposculpture
- The procedure is carried out under local or general anesthesia
- Step two includes making tiny incisions to remove fat deposits from the body, using thin metal tubes or cannulae
- Dr. Amini, uses a special syringe or mechanical suction pump to remove fat from areas that need to be contoured
Liposculpture – Post Surgery Expectation
Results of Liposculpture
Benefits of Liposculpture
- Accentuates specific body parts
- Gives a perfect body shape
Benefits of Liposuction and Liposculpture at KA Surgery
- Personal Attention
- Specialized and Personalized surgery
- Extensive experience, with hundreds of successful surgeries
- Complete health investigation
- Prior goal and results assessment with Dr. Amini
- Quality service and state of art facility
- Reasonable Pricing
Like every other medical treatment, liposuction consists of different factors and changes case to case. Components mentioned below roughly make to the total cost of the surgery:
- Medical tests
- Surgeon Fees
- Clinic charges
In some cases, insurance can cover costs of the procedure.
Dr. Amini will guide and help with the paper work.