TCA peel for blemish free skin!
Do you want a blemish free and radiant looking skin faster? Dr. Kouroche Amini at KA Surgery can help you achieve it through effective and medically approved TCA Peels. Dark spots, sun damage, liver spots and other skin conditions can be dealt with by TCA Peels.
TCA peel transformations are noticeable and benefit your skin, making it look healthier, younger and flawless. If you are considering chemical peel treatment, a TCA peel will provide you accomplish within minutes with lighter looking and glowing skin.
TCA basically is a power packed formula for reversing the signs of sun damage and ageing. It even exfoliates surface of the skin, improving the overall quality.
More About TCA Peels
- TCA peel is a non-toxic chemical, used extensively for over two decades to perform skin peels
- Trichloroacetic acid or TCA peel is applied to the skin by Dr. Amini
- The application allows the top layer of the skin to dry up and reveal the lighter and smoother looking undamaged layer of the skin
Right Time to Go for A TCA Peel
- There are several causes that contribute to dull, damaged and less attractive skin.
- Even natural ageing can lead to unattractive wrinkles, loose skin, high pigmentation and other conditions
- Hormonal changes due to pregnancy, puberty, menopause, surgery or prolonged health issues can have considerable negative effects on the skin
- When you find yourself in any of these situations, a TCA peel will prove very helpful
- It is highly recommended to go for the number of sittings suggested by Dr. Amini, to have long-lasting and persistent effects
- Even if you don’t face the above-mentioned issues at a significant level, going for a TCA peel will help reveal your skin at its best, keeping it young and healthy for a long time
TCA Peel the Treatment
- The treatment begins with the application of a skin booster solution to prepare your skin for the TCA peeling
- Dr. Amini applies the right quantity and concentration of the chemical on your skin using a brush
- It is left to dry for about 20-30 minutes
- Patients stay under an electric fan for 20-40 minutes to help relieve the discomfort
- The peel is then left on the skin until next morning
- Next morning the peel is gently removed using water and soft soap
- Only after removing the peel with water, will the patient start to hydrate the treated zones
- Moisturizing is of utmost importance over the following weeks
- Both men and women can opt for this proven treatment
- Patients should mostly avoid going in the sun without any sun block for a few months to avoid hyper pigmentation of the treated skin
*Application of TCA peel may cause discomfort and irritation for some time. Chemical peels, when used carelessly and without expert supervision, can cause serious damage to the skin.
Depending on the texture, sensitivity, damage level and other aspects, Dr. Kouroche Amini chooses to perform any one of the following peels:
- Light to Medium Peels
- Deep Peels
Effects of TCA Peels
- Exfoliate surface of the skin
- Improves appearance
- Evens & tones the skin
- Reverses sun damage & signs of ageing
- Diminishes fine lines & wrinkles
- Builds elastin & collagen
- Reduces hyper pigmentation including melasma
- Deep cleanses pores
- Unplugs white heads & black heads
- Stimulates the skin reparation & promotes circulation
Benefits of TCA Peels at KA Surgery
- Expert Consultation
- Experience of hundreds of treatments over the years
- Dr. Kouroche Amini will do the treatments; he never delegates the applications of TCA peelings to members of his staff
- TCA Peels for Face, Neck, Chest & Hands
- Realistic pricing
Costing of TCA Peels
Percentage of skin damage, the area to be treated, number sittings, are a few factors that contribute to the overall costing of chemical peels. Based on case to case, Dr. Kouroche Amini will be the best person to provide an estimate during consultation.